Thursday, May 24, 2012

cheap baseball jerseys mlb not a day interrupt

Economic pressure, I had to lift the keyboard, began a lengthy tour of the code word!
Secondly, I admit, in fact, I did not like the things of their own code,cheap baseball jerseys mlb, this subject is not I like to watch, but intuitively, I think this is the starting point for taste. Unfortunately, I did not understand starting point for the trend, but do not know the meaning of the novel YY, even starting point for the God of the top books I basically did not carefully read blindly break up garbled a very uncertain outcome - flutter Street!
Nobody likes to flutter Street, in particular, is often flutter Street, but hate this ending! But I was not too surprised, I understand more about their own problems with the code word process, the outcome increasingly clear. Of course, the harvest is more and more specifically summarized as follows:
First is to recognize a lot of lovely books Friends of precious recommend votes cast for this flutter Street book, give me a message, add a QQ group, encouraged me to write down this way, really I am deeply moved especially those who insist on all subscribed to the VIP section of the book Friends of the I want to say is, you are the most lovable people (for the comrades of the other sites posted hotlinking hard, you do not belong to this category Please consciously stand out, although this bashing book a little sorry for your hard work)
The second is to recognize the lovely editor. Enlightenment edit enough to give me a referral and guidance, Unfortunately, my book from the outset in setting out the problem, there have been noticeable on the control of the plot and characters defects, decided early fate of the Street-bashing, I am so sorry he's enthusiastic guidance, help and recommendation of shame!
Is firm confidence and improve the ability of the first half of the book still has its own characteristics, be able to gain a firm foothold in the new championship best result he went to the second. Also be able to Sanjiang and a variety of push this achievement is that I did not expect to fully understand his own question, I believe the next book will have significant improvement in the YY yards finished a book, I consider this work on the code word deeper understanding of, how to set the characters and the plot, how to write a straightforward sense of how to make the book Friends of satisfaction and support, there is a rational and perceptual than initially plunged up, the progress is obvious. not say the speed of light codeword flies suddenly soared, the first hour only code two to three hundred words, and even a few hours down the dozens of words also occurred over an hour now can basically can code a thousand words, than the gap with the Great God who is also extremely huge, but it is progress.
In fact, I think fairly diligent book from the uploaded that day to maintain the public version of a daily four to five thousand words, speed of 6-7000 words a day after the VIP, not a day interrupt, it would be an achievement and looking at the dismal results, constantly Someone asked me the eunuch, but call a spade a spade, although I have the mouth and also complained about this, but deep down has never eunuch idea must be the end of this, it became the their most basic requirements. Of course, the end may be a bit hasty, but the basic is completed according to the original idea, it should be not completed on schedule.
Review of more than half a year code word, and my heart lament, countless days and nights, I lie struggling in front of the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment