Wednesday, June 20, 2012

fake oakleys I with oil pen on the whiteboard to write a big Cai Qing first I spoke laughed

For foreign companies, with the Sun Group's success, including Phoenix television stations engage in some waves this year,fake oakleys, there is a new game publisher in the United States branch, misappropriating sure no problem but the problem is I always like to try not to insist on not listed market, which is a traditional concept, I would prefer to find someone to co-operation with people to borrow money, not love false statements to the face of tens of thousands of people every year nonsense.
The second method is purely robbery, government relations, we also have a lot of money, a variety of industry professionals ready,oakley half jacket sunglasses, really difficult to operate absolutely not to toss, I do not just toss in this series know how to face and helpless because of changes in those lands, housing, work in those factories, I do not know how to face.
I got to Zhou Shichang, so he gave me to think of ways.
Lu Wei and Cai Qing attended a small meeting of the main tone of this poor-mouth.
I with oil pen on the whiteboard to write a big Cai Qing first I spoke laughed: I waved: Luwei not a joke, like Cai Qing blandly asked: I reached out to mean: Listen to me say, three of expression surprised a moment to shoot straight.
I stretched my hand pointed to the word: $ 2 billion in January next year to put together, this is what I find you to use the oil pen. Lu Wei gently smiled: I do not want to do of you give me a chance next year, sets out four billion dollars in cash out, I have interesting stuff to give the show. Zhou Shichang looked down at the company's internal report, said: The Luwei gently frown: I scratched his head: Cai Qing Tao: Zhou Shichang nodded: I asked Zhou Shichang: I asked Cai Qing: the SONY to the handheld part produced?

No comments:

Post a Comment