Thursday, July 12, 2012

Montreal Expos Jerseys caused by excessive movement of the body burden

Saw my mother, friendly hellos, Chen is good too. This is my son, Lin Feng. I behaved called out: Chen Dafu saw the hearts of my mother and I understand, smiled and said: Because the memory of the last I, where I went to is no stranger to listening to Chen Dafu, then I go directly to a patient sitting position.
Chen Dafu whispered: Lin Feng, Is there something wrong? I do not dare lie to the doctor, I organized what language he gave this morning exercise carefully to her again.
After listening to me repeat, Chen Dafu frowned, put his hand on my forehead, did not seem to feel there is something wrong, and put it down and then see her take out a thermometer, dump a few into my arm bed.
To do everything, and she let me out of the left hand, since my pulse to pulse for about a minute or so, Chen Dafu picked up hanging in her listen to recover from illness, recover from illness off since my heartbeat.
Busy working for this all has been about more than three minutes, she took out the thermometer inside of my arm nest, carefully looked at.
Finally, Chen Dafu concluded: problem, as long as we take a break on the line. However, later to note that although exercise is a good thing, but Lin Feng body not developed shape, must not be excessive movement. Chen Dafu listened to the words, I suddenly understood why I see. Khan, I would never have thought I wanted to think of quickly to exercise their bodies, a good breakfast to be able to follow the godfather to learn martial arts a good basis, but did not pay attention to to their own body, after all, just a child's body, caused by excessive movement of the body burden, the burden of slowly accumulated several years, finally broke out in today's opinion later to be appropriate to reduce what the intensity of exercise.
Understand everything, heart of stone put down. Whole body felt relaxed.
Mother relieved, I agree with the nod.
Mom and I thanked Chen Dafu left the hospital. Incidentally, our hospital is not registered, go directly to the doctor to see a doctor on the line, if there is any disease, need medication injections,Tigers Jerseys, will pay like me,Montreal Expos Jerseys, just a simple disease off, the roots do not have to pay.
Back to school, my mother busy with their own thing, and I will return to their classrooms.
The class is really boring, Fortunately, yesterday I and mother of GH to buy some of the information, take this time, I come up with a junior high school chemistry textbook and began to read.
For junior high school textbook knowledge, I am still a little memory

No comments:

Post a Comment