Saturday, July 28, 2012

oakley bike shorts Maybe it is already dying

 circulation speed surge, and energy seem to grow many, soon returned to the test of crystal. Then, I beat all happened.
Test crystal began to glow with a bright and soft white light, that is the holy light, white light only appeared in a few seconds, very fast, become in contrast black, it cannot have been used to represent the black, it appears dark even ambient light are capable of absorbing light, but is completely the dark lines.
Then, to a few seconds for the interval, the dark blue water, fire red, brown earth, wind and fire department cyan, green, all one one flashes, let Melina and I stared eyes. Finally, the unthinkable happens, the whole test crystal a sharp explosive sound, so in my hands, the explosion is very fine.

I was dumb as a wooden chicken slipped from my hands, looking at the crystal powder, it can not think himself temporarily be prompted by a sudden impulse, he will get a surprising result. At the same time also again shake in the world the strength of strong, just as any, let test crystal exploded into pieces.
"It is not like a grenade, powder and scattered, or else, I might have to suffer the injury.
Melina was also surprised, just not a reaction to have let her hard to believe, it is made of seven lines completely, moreover, is all the more powerful the whole test crystal exploded into pieces, it was much magic? Want to know, even if it is her grandfather, Dean of the law of God Xisikaya, are not so exaggerated,nba knicks jersey!
I first openings, said: "stated in advance, you must pull me to test, the test crystal things cannot blame me.
Maybe it is already dying, just I hit it, otherwise, why I just take time is no problem at all." ", I feel it is never had good, because the test, just tell me a reason, and energy can play a magic power and characteristic, even much better results than magic, so, just bothers me the problem have be smoothly done or easily solved.

Melina looked puzzled, it really is this? This test crystal,oakley bike shorts, indeed with time was long, it really is so perfect, just in his hand to explode? Or, how may appear light and dark magic reaction, but this is a contradiction of the two magic energy!
Puzzle Melina decided to abandon the considered the problem, she from the side of a table, once again took out a test crystal, handed me said: "you are again tested"
I nodded, third grip on the test of crystal, know the vitality world role later, I naturally do not have test again.
So, this result, is of course once again, no response.
Although identified I really has no magical properties, Mei Linna never has initially excitement when, just the strange scene in her brain has been constantly emerging, so she couldn't get out of it.

The wise never just about, just a face of distress, said: "I can't really born unable to learn magic, remember me this time has been hard to study magic"
Melina seldom gentle, said: "even if there is

No comments:

Post a Comment